Fees / Charges
- Boarding fees are by the day. – This includes the day of arrival & the day of departure
- All fees must be paid for prior to or on arrival. We accept cash or card payments. – We do not Accept American Express
Single animal deposit – £30
Double animal deposit – £40
These deposits secure your place and are non refundable. We cannot fill the spaces once the kennel or cat chalet is booked.
If any owners return early, the full booking fee is to be made
Reducing dates with less than 7 days notice will occur in the full bookings charge – we cannot fill these spaces at short notice
Boarding prices *Subject to increase every 1st of April*
- £15.50 per day
- Dogs sharing £15 per dog and only will be charged for one dog on the last day of boarding
- Number of dogs sharing is subject to size and only dogs from the same family can share.
- £10.50 per day
- 2 cats £18.00 per day
- 3 cats £27.00 per day
- One cat charge of last day of boarding
- 3 cats to a chalet maximum
- Only cats front he same family can share
Health & Vaccinations
All animals must be vaccinated and of full health. We will accept Titre test but this doesn’t cover leptospirosis which must be vaccinated against.
Greenfields will always try to use the owners registered vet but if this is not possible, Greenfields is registered with the Dales veterinary surgery & will seek advice here.
- Owners must give as much medical history as they can.
Greenfields will refuse any animal into their care if not deemed fit and healthy, showing signs of illness or severe aggression. We will seek veterinary advice
- Cats over 6 months MUST be neutered
- Animals sharing accommodation must be the same family and signed for by the owners.
We will separate any dogs/cats if showing any stress or aggression to each other – This will be charged for and must be paid on collection.
We are shut Xmas day, boxing day & New Years day to the public – a double charge will occur for these days – no pick up or drop off on these days
Greenfields Price List
- £15.50 per dog per day
- If dogs are sharing kennels, we will discount 50p per dog per day, with only one dog being charged on the last day
- £10.50 per day
Cats sharing Chalets
- 2 cats sharing £18
- 3 Cats sharing £27
- Maximum of 3 cats to a chalet
- £10 a day (8:30 – 4:30)
- Day & Play (Day boarding & Field walk) £15 per day
- Extra Walk – Kennel Stay £6
Small animal boarding
- £4.50 per day
Greenfields Kennels Dog walking and Day boarding Prices Including Social Play
- Group walk including pick up and drop off 1 hour £10 (£5 extra any additional dog from same household)
- Single walk 1 hour £15 including pick up and drop off (£5 any additional dog form the same household)
- Day boarding including 3 runs in secure compound run £10
- Day boarding, 3 runs in secure run and social play on secure field at front £15
- Day boarding, 3 runs in secure compound run, secure field play time or external hour dog walk £20 (pick up and drop off included if needed)
- All dogs will be asked to do a meet and greet before first time they come in to see how they interact with others, if your dog is not sociable this can be done individually, the price remains the same.
All owners must complete the socialisation form prior to any dogs mixing.
Greenfields will refuse the right to this service if we feel your dog is not suitable to socialise.
As a legal requirement any dog that stays with us has to have had their annual booster, this needs to have been done at least 2 weeks prior to your dogs stay. We will also need to see proof of this, usually via a vaccination card that your Vet will supply you. Although it is not essential, we do prefer that your dog has been vaccinated for Kennel Cough, also required 2 weeks prior to boarding.
Can Greenfields collect & drop off my pet?
Yes, we can collect your pet & drop them off for a small fee, we charge £20 for return trips on The Wirral & only £50 for the Liverpool area.
Can my dog have a bath?
They sure can, we can give your pooch all the pampering they require!
Should I bring food for my animal?
It’s up to you, we provide food as part of their stay, but, if you want to supply some treats, special food then feel free to bring them along.